Urania’s code holds the balance that is the Way of the Goddess in the divine dodecagram. The dodecagram reduces to three, and three is a magic number. Three holds all that there is and all that we need to know. It is representative of and a constant reminder of our origins. One is the Goddess, two is the God, and three is the well of souls born of their union. Three is the zero-point field, the force, all that ever was and all that ever will be, the field that all consciousness is born into and originates from.
- The dodecagram is made of four triangles, that represent the four sacred elements–fire, water, air, and earth.
- The dodecagram is two hexagrams intertwined.
- One hexagram consists of Fire and Air.
- The other hexagram consists of Earth and Water.
- The four intersecting triangles result in 12 points placed exactly 360 degrees apart to form a perfect circle.
- The three points of each triangle points to a direction.
- The first point of each triangle points to a cardinal direction.
- The second point of each triangle points to a primary intercardinal direction.
- The third point of each triangle points to a secondary intercardinal direction.